Link all parts of an integrated rescue unit together for faster arrival time to the scene.
GINA TABLET is a smart application designed to help integrated services (police, firefighters, and rescue services) in the field. The system communicates with the operation center 112 (security number) and provides commanders with a tool for more efficient activity management and correct decision-making during each phase of the intervention.
The Tablet can be used on-route to the scene (dispatch lists, statuses, navigation), at the scene (map coordination, drawing on the map, photo capture and sharing), as well as after the intervention is complete (photo archive, data storage, visualization of the route to the scene).
The vehicle installation procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes and there is no need to directly interfere with the vehicle interior. Just fix the easy to attach holder to the dashboard and you’re ready to go.
- Simple receiving of the dispatch list
- Status dispatching with confirmation
- Statuses do not depend on a radio signal
- Real time tracking for all cooperating units
- Current traffic situation
- Possibility to directly call the announcer of the incident
At the scene
- Mutual coordination of the units arrival
- Possibility to take, edit and transmit photos
- Shared operational view with map drawings
- Points of interest “POI”
- Access to building evacuation plans
- Operational cards for buildings
- Photo archive
- Unit path view
- Directory of phone numbers
- Route history
Android with GSM module, camera and microSD for offline maps
SYGIC navigation (offline mode, traffic situation)
SSL channel (AES 256 bit), ISO27001 infrastructure
GSM network / Irridium, integration with E-CALL
Evacuation plans, HAZMAT chemical database, vehicle dispatch database