In the event of an emergency, send and navigate your units to the site, establish live information links and ensure their protection and safety.
GINA Central is designed to provide a modern dispatch and command & control tool. The platform is based on a collaborative map with instant updates. GINA Central allows interactions with other units in the terrain and enables the operation dispatcher to collect all mission-critical datasets.
The user can see what is currently happening in the field thanks to common operation map data and routing in real time for all participants. Vehicle statuses, field report channels, photos, a timeline of livestreams – all of this is quickly accessible and updated in real time.
All information is secured on the client side (server) and meets the highest security standards (SSL 8 and ISO 27001).
- Real-time GPS location overview
- Shortest path routing/navigation
- Managing and directing tasks
- Field reports and performance
- Live sharing of data sets
- Built-in map features (drawings, icons, multimedia)
- Geographical and analytical features (filters, “heat” maps, and more)
- MS Windows Server 2012 or higher
- MS SQL 2012 or higher
- CPU equivalent to dual-core 2GHz (we recommend quad-core)
- 1GB RAM (we recommend 4GB)
- 500 GB of space for HDD
- MS Windows 7/8/10 OS
- CPU 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB of space for HDD